Children 4 and Under FREE!
There is something for everyone at Museum of the Bible! Bring the whole family to visit and engage with the Bible’s stories, see its history and experience its impact.
At 430,000 square feet, Museum of the Bible is bigger than seven football fields. Take a deep dive into the Bible with immersive exhibits showcasing rare artifacts that span 3,500 years of history. Explore all the museum has to offer while completing an exciting scavenger hunt full of fun activities for ages 5-8 and 9-12.
NEW! The Beyond the Wardrobe Experience.
In this special walk-through, guests can see memorabilia from The Chronicles of Narnia films and stage productions. Beyond the wardrobe lies a world like none you’ve ever known. With every step, you will find yourself going further and further into Narnia—a world where trees can walk and animals can talk. And although danger is all around, Aslan is on the move. If you follow closely, you may even find him at the journey's end.
Guests will be mesmerized as they enter this interactive experience to see memorabilia from the Narnia films and stage productions, along with some of the iconic characters from the beloved books by C. S. Lewis. This 15-minute interactive walk through Narnia is a thrilling experience for every age. The VIP experience is only available before evening shows, Thursday–Sunday, beginning at 5:30 p.m., and takes about 45 minutes.
During your visit, learn about ancient Israel, view treasures from the Vatican museum, explore how the Christian Bible's Book of Revelation has inspired and fascinated artists throughout the world and more exhibits including The People of the Land: History and Archaeology of Ancient Israel, The History of the Bible and The Stories of the Bible.
Once you're through touring, escape to the Glass Galley on the 6th floor, or if the weather allows, the Rooftop Garden for heavenly views of Washington DC, the Capitol building and beyond. Or grab a bite at Manna, Chef Todd Gray's newest fast-casual restaurant. Then, head over to the museum gift shop and redeem your completed scavenger hunt for a free gift from the store.
Add this stunning museum to your next DC itinerary!
What Real Parents Think:
Information & Restrictions
400 4th Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
$12.99 for Youth General Admission ($19.99 Value - 35% Off)
$17.99 for Adult General Admission ($29.99 Value - 40% Off)
- Kids 4 and Under Free!
Hours of Operation:
- Museum is open from Monday-Sunday, 10:00am – 5:00pm. Early admission at 9:00am to CertifiKID voucher holders Monday-Saturday
- Subject to change seasonally.
- Closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Christmas Eve: Closes at 4 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Scavenger hunt is NOT included in this offer.
- Visitors must be at least 42” in height to ride Washington Revelations. Children under 10 will be provided with a step to ensure they have a great view. Not recommended for those guests who are pregnant, have back problems or heart issues.
- Washington Revelations is an additional $9.99 plus tax per ticket, payable directly to the museum
- Explore! A Virtual Reality Tour of the Lands of the Bible is an additional $9.99 plus tax per ticket, payable directly to the museum.
- All museum ticket sales are final. Unused tickets may be exchanged for future visits within six months of the original visit date.
Expiration: March 31, 2024
To Redeem: Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone at the Admissions Counter.
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.