Children 4 and Under FREE!
There is something for everyone at Museum of the Bible! Bring the whole family to visit and engage with the Bible’s stories, see its history and experience its impact.
Take a deep dive into the Bible with immersive exhibits showcasing rare artifacts that span 3,500 years of history. Explore all the museum has to offer while completing an exciting scavenger hunt full of fun activities for ages 5-8 and 9-12.
When you're finished, head over to the museum gift shop and redeem your completed scavenger hunt for a free gift from the store!
At 430,000 square feet, Museum of the Bible is bigger than seven football fields. With so much space available, you can easily maintain social distancing guidelines while completing your scavenger hunt.
During your visit, learn about ancient Israel, view treasures from the Vatican museum, explore how the Christian Bible's Book of Revelation has inspired and fascinated artists throughout the world and more exhibits including The People of the Land: History and Archaeology of Ancient Israel, The History of the Bible and The Stories of the Bible.
Once you're through touring, escape to the Glass Galley on the 6th floor, or if the weather allows, the Rooftop Garden for heavenly views of Washington DC, the Capitol building and beyond. Or grab a bite at Manna, Chef Todd Gray's newest fast-casual restaurant.
Add this stunning museum to your next DC itinerary and enjoy up to 40% Off General Admission Tickets + Scavenger Hunt!
What Real Parents Think:
Information & Restrictions
400 4th Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
COVID-19 UPDATE: Museum of the Bible is following all current social distancing policies and will continue to update those as needed. Click HERE for all safety measures in the museum.
- $8.99 for One Youth General Admission Ticket - Ages 5-17 ($14.99 Value - Up to 40% Off).
- $14.99 for One Adult General Admission Ticket - Ages 18+ ($24.99 Value - Up to 40% Off).
- Kids 4 and Under Free!
Hours of Operation:
- Museum is open from Monday-Sunday, 10:00pm – 5:00pm. Early admission at 9:00am to CertifiKID voucher holders Monday-Saturday
- Subject to change seasonally.
- Closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Christmas Eve: Closes at 4 p.m.
What You Need to Know:
- Face Mask Required.
- Scavenger hunt is included with admission. Return completed scavenger hunt to the museum store for a free gift!
- Visitors must be at least 42” in height to ride Washington Revelations. Children under 10 will be provided with a step to ensure they have a great view. Not recommended for those guests who are pregnant, have back problems or heart issues.
- Washington Revelations is an additional $9.99 plus tax per ticket, payable directly to the museum
- Explore! A Virtual Reality Tour of the Lands of the Bible is an additional $9.99 plus tax per ticket, payable directly to the museum.
- All museum ticket sales are final. Unused tickets may be exchanged for future visits within six months of the original visit date.
Expiration: August 30, 2022
To Redeem: Please present your voucher for entry, printed or on a smartphone at the Admissions Counter
Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior purchases. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.