North Potomac, MD
Join them for a full-day (9am-3pm) at the Stonebridge Community Swim & Tennis Club in North Potomac. They offer beginner to intermediate level tennis instruction from their highly qualified coaching staff, where campers are placed on a court with players of similar age, experience and interest.
Get ready for summer tennis fun! Each week will have a different theme. Campers will work on strokes, ball drills, play tennis and have other fun sports and activities. There is LIMITED AVAILABILITY so MATA/BTA Tennis can adhere to the Covid-19 guidelines for camp. There will be no swimming or pool access until county guidelines change. Camp is for players aged 5-13. This is for beginner and intermediate players only.
Sample Camp Schedule:
- 9-9:30am - check in, temperature check, confirming allergies, etc. warmup/stretches & group designations
- 9:30-10am - small group team building game on field examples: capture the flag, tug of war, hot potato, etc. All games have been modified to meet all COVID-19 guidelines.
- 10am-12pm - designated groups for 1/2 hour activities - tennis instruction, soccer, kickball, art, etc. - a wide variety of activities and choices
- 12-1pm - lunch/relax
- 1-3pm - more tennis, sports, art, activity selection
- ALL activities relate back to tennis skill building including: hand eye coordination, ball tracking, balance, footwork, speed, agility, flexibility, aerobic health, strength, team work, sportsmanship, communication, and decision making to name a few!
Information & Restrictions
COVID 19 Update: MATA/BTA Tennis Camp is following all current social distancing policies and will continue to update those as needed. Temperatures will be taken 3 times daily and recorded for baselines. Masks, gloves and sanitizer will all be available. Campers will have access to a field and a good amount of shade. There is a 'cool down' air conditioned room with refrigerator for lunches.
- $295 for One Week of Full-Day (9am-3pm) MATA/BTA Summer Tennis Camp ($395 Value - $100 Off).
- Full Day: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
2020 Camp Sessions:
- June 15 - June 19
- June 22 - June 26
- June 29 - July 3
- July 6 - July 10
- July 13 - July 17
- July 20 - July 24
- July 27 - July 31
- August 3 - August 7
- August 10 - August 14
- August 17 - August 21
- August 24 - August 28
What You Need to Know:
- All camps are located at Stonebridge Community Swim & Tennis Club.
- Drop-off in front of Stonebridge Tennis Courts. Please do not drop-off prior to 8:45am or leave kids unattended.
- Full-Day campers must bring a bagged lunch and sunscreen.
- All campers should bring water in a large, labeled water bottle.
- Camp is held rain or shine. Makeups are only available if classes are cancelled by MATA/BTA. In the event of inclement weather, players will watch "G-rated" movies, play board games, watch tennis through our streaming ATP channel, do STEM projects and more.
To Redeem and Register for Camp:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please call 301-970-9887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for camp. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for camp until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Valid only for the 2020 camp sessions listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This deal / promo code / discount / special offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.