- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
This deal is no longer available, but check out these other available deals:
$59.95 $41.97 30% off
$25 $20 20% off
$80.54 $48.99 40% off
$59.50 $41.65 31% off
The Deal is Over!
Surf's Up, CertifiKID families!
Enjoy quality family time while learning together - whether you're a first-time surfer or just want to improve your surfer dude skill set. Join San Diego Surf for a 2-Hour Surfing Lesson for kids and grown-ups alike, ages 7-70.
Bonus! The more surfers you book to enjoy this experience, the more you save! Book a lesson with up to 6 of your favorite people for a fun day you won't soon forget. The perfect addition to any LA or San Diego area family vacation!
San Diego Surf gives every participant the attention they deserve - group lessons are always kept small with 6 surfers or less. Each surfing lesson includes professional instruction on the basics, the fundamentals of surfing and beyond depending on your comfort level. All lessons include a wetsuit and surfboard and are held at beautiful Oceanside Harbor Beach, 40 miles north of San Diego and approximately 80 miles from L.A. This safe, clean, lifeguard-supervised beach has user friendly waves and a sandy ocean floor.
Owner Doug Jones is a former YMCA director who has been coaching, teaching and operating surf camps for many years. San Diego Surf has all Master Surfing Instructors with loads of experience who will keep you safe and have you up on your feet in no time!
Information & Restrictions
- $65 for 2-Hour Surfing Lesson for ONE Surfer ($99 Value - 35% Off).
- $110.50 for 2-Hour Surfing Lesson for TWO Surfers ($170 Value - 35% Off).
- $165.75 for 2-Hour Surfing Lesson for THREE Surfers ($255 Value - 35% Off).
- $195 for 2-Hour Surfing Lesson for FOUR Surfers ($300 Value - 35% Off).
- $224.25 for 2-Hour Surfing Lesson for FIVE Surfers ($345 Value - 35% Off).
- $253.50 for 2-Hour Surfing Lesson for SIX Surfers ($390 Value - 35% Off).
What You Need to Know:
- Limit 1 voucher per person/family.
- Vouchers bought for multiple people must be booked at the same lesson date/time.
- Lessons are offered every day of the week!
- Includes before/after and (if surfers get comfortable and competent) during session pics and video's at no additional cost.
- Your adventure begins at San Diego Surf's yellow tent by lifeguard tower 10 near "the condo's" and lot 10. Address is 1277 North Pacific St., Oceanside, CA 92054.
- San Diego Surf is licensed and permitted by the City of Oceanside to operate at Oceanside Harbor Beach.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled lesson.
- What to bring: Towel, sunscreen, water AND a snug fitting swim suit. Wear sandals, shoes or socks as the sand does get hot.
- Free parking available across from Joe’s Crab Shack.
- In case of inclement weather, click HERE and scroll to the bottom for more information.
- San Diego Surf Lessons do sell out so please book your lesson soon after voucher purchase to guarantee your desired date and time.
Expiration: Must redeem voucher within 90 days of purchase.
To Redeem and Register for San Diego Surf Lesson:
- Registration is required and space is limited. After purchase, please email or text to firstname.lastname@example.org and 951-303-1995 to register for your individual or group lesson. Provide your 12-digit CertifiKID voucher number.
- Please note, you are NOT officially registered for your lesson until you follow the redemption instructions above.
Limit one voucher per person/family. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior lesson enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. Refunds issued within one day of purchase only. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Los Angeles, CA Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.
Most Popular:see all »