- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Includes Resort Credit!
Roanoke, West Virginia
The Deal is On!
$350 - $575 BUY DEAL
|2-Night Getaway + $50 Resort Credit: Valid ANY DAY in April and Weekdays ONLY in May||$350|
|2-Night WEEKEND Getaway + $50 Resort Credit: Valid WEEKENDS ONLY May 3- 18||$375|
|3-Night WEEKNIGHT Getaway + $100 Resort Credit: Valid WEEKDAYS ONLY June 2- 27||$500|
|3-Night WEEKEND Getaway + $100 Resort Credit: Valid WEEKENDS ONLY May 31 - June 30||$575|
Please refer to the Information & Restrictions for the deal before purchase.
Grab your family and head for the West Virginia hills to Stonewall Resort for a truly unique lakeside retreat. Situated within 1,900 acres of park grounds, this resort offers immaculate views of West Virginia's rolling mountains and tranquil lake waters with plenty of adventure and relaxation. Lounge on the lakeside patio, go for a swim in the sparkling pool or settle with a complimentary cruise on The Little Sorrel. This CertifiKID offer includes a 2 or 3-Night stay for up to four people PLUS a bonus resort credit to use as you choose!
The indoor/outdoor pool and patio area is a popular gathering spot in every season. Warm days offer peaceful lake views and easy access to your favorite foods and beverages. The area is magical at night with a flaming fire pit and the glow of bistro lighting. Comfy seating encourages families to come together, make new friends, enjoy the tradition of making S’mores.
If the adventure bug bites, hiking the trails, biking the grounds and exploring the 26 miles of lake shoreline might be just the cure. If the lake is calling you, the resort has fishing equipment and watercraft rentals like kayaks, canoes, stand-up paddle boards, paddle boats and pontoon boats. Be sure to ask about the Outfitters Pass. This special day pass, available at the recreation center, gives you all day access to the kayaks, canoes, stand up paddle boards, paddle boats, aqua cycles and disc golf!
Looking for less adventure and more relaxation? Head to the Mtn. Laurel Spa to rest, rejuvenate and relax. Play a round of golf at Stonewall Resort's Arnold Palmer Signature Course. Indulge in delicious meals at Stonewall Resort's three on-site restaurants.
Complimentary 45-minute lake cruises are also offered - weather permitting - each day aboard the 100-passenger double decker cruise boat, Little Sorrel!
Rest comes easy at Stonewall Resort. Recently renovated Adirondack-style lodge accommodations feature fresh decor and impressive amenities. The rustic-chic, modern-elegant over-sized Lakeside Lodge rooms offer fluffy linens, spa-quality shower products, refrigerators and HD televisions, high speed internet access and tranquil views of woods, water or the golf course.
Gather the family, pack your bags and enjoy the peaceful surroundings of this lakeside resort!
Information & Restrictions
- $350 for 2-Night Getaway PLUS $50 Resort Credit - Travel Valid ANY DAY through April 30, 2019 and WEEKDAYS ONLY in May 2019 ($600 Value)
- $375 for 2-Night WEEKEND Getaway PLUS $50 Resort Credit - Travel Valid WEEKENDS ONLY May 3-18, 2019 ($625 Value)
- $500 for 3-Night WEEKNIGHT Getaway PLUS $100 Resort Credit - Travel Valid WEEKDAYS ONLY June 2-27, 2019 ($800 Value)
- $575 for 3-Night WEEKEND Getaway PLUS $100 Resort Credit - Travel Valid WEEKENDS ONLY May 31 - June 30, 2019 ($875 Value)
What You Need to Know:
- Blackout Dates: May 24-27, 2019
- Offer is valid for Lakeside Lodge Double Queen Rooms, which accommodate up to 4 people. Subject to availability.
- WEEKNIGHT offers are valid for Sunday-Thursday nights. WEEKEND offers are valid for Thursday - Sunday night stays, depending on your option purchased.
- The Little Sorrel complimentary lake cruise is offered daily. Cruise times vary each day and are based on favorable weather.
- Resort credit can be applied toward all food and beverage outlets, spa, recreation, golf and gift shop.
- Resort credit may not be applied toward room, resort fee, tax, pet fees or State Park Foundation fee.
- No partial redemption if all goods and services are not used.
- Guests park free at the resort.
- Daily resort fee of $15 per night, 12% tax and State Park Foundation fee $2 per room per night is payable directly to resort.
- Stonewall Resort is about a 4 hour drive from Washington DC/Northern VA and Baltimore and about a 2 hour drive from Pittsburgh, PA.
Expiration: June 30, 2019
- Expiration reflects date of the last night of your stay.
- Reservations required and subject to availability. Please call Stonewall Resort at 304-269-7400 to make reservations and have your CertifiKID voucher number ready to give the reservation agent.
- Please present CertifiKID voucher at check in.
Valid only at Stonewall Resort. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior reservations. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.