- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
Did you hear the news? Kids Elite Sports has added a second camp location this summer - Murch Elementary School in Northwest DC!
Kids Elite Sports provides a research-based approach to introducing sports and active play to children. All campers, both novice and experienced young athletes, are exposed to a variety of sports and group games, while developing specific skills and learning rules of the play. Campers enjoy sports including basketball, soccer, floor hockey, baseball, badminton, flag football, swimming, ultimate frisbee, lacrosse, volleyball, and tennis. Campers also participate in group games and active play including wiffle ball, dodgeball, capture the flag, Yukiball, kickball, steal the bacon, tug of war, and Tchoukball.
Campers participate in five rotations of sports and group games throughout the day, breaking mid-day for lunch and for summer reading during “Huddle Up, Read Up” time. Each session focuses on fundamental skills that foster speed, agility, fitness, and endurance. Most importantly, each day the counselors and staff emphasize one of five Kids Elite core values: effort, leadership, integrity, teamwork, and excellence. Campers are recognized daily for displaying the core values and for reflecting overall sportsmanship.
Founder Coach Desmond Dunham (a.k.a “Coach D”) is a physical education teacher at Woodrow Wilson Senior High School and the head track & field coach at St. John's College High School. He takes pride in his thirty-plus years as a student-athlete, an educator, and a coach. More importantly, Coach D is noted for his art of working with kids in a friendly, safe, and fun environment. He has assembled an all-star lineup of collegiate and high school student-athletes and current student-athletes that serve as camp counselors and volunteers.
Here's what a typical day of camp looks like:
- 7:30am – Before Care: Open gym, board games, chess (3 days/week), group games
- 9:00 – Opening Huddle
- 9:30 – Sports/Group Activity Session 1
- 10:15 – Snack Time
- 10:35 – Sports/Group Activity Session 2
- 11:30 – Lunch (Half Day Dismissal)
- 12:00pm – Huddle Up, Read Up
- 12:30 – Rec Time (Group Competitions or Active Play)
- 1:00 – Sports/Group Activity Session 3
- 1:50 – Sports/Group Activity Session 4
- 2:45 – Closing Huddle
- 3:00 – Dismissal*
- 3:15 – 6:00pm - After Care: Open gym, board games, arts & crafts, group games
Want to learn more? Check out this video:
“Staff are exceptionally competent & caring. Groups are small and personalized.” – Parent of a 5 year old
“This was wonderful!! I wish my children could be with you for more than 1 week! I am looking forward to next summer!” – Parent of a 7 & 4 year old
“My child thoroughly enjoyed his time at camp. While he enjoys playing and learning sports, we as parents also like the reading component to the daily schedule. Please keep that as part of the program.” – Parent of a 7 year old
Information & Restrictions
HURRY!! LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE IN EACH SESSION!
The Deal: $275 for Kids Elite Sports Camp at Murch Elementary School in Northwest DC ($325 Value - 16% Off)
- HURRY!! Limited number of spaces available!!
Ages: For rising K - 5th graders
- Campers will be separated into groups by their grade level and skill level, taking into consideration physical strength and ability.
Camp Hours: Full Day: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Before Care (7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.) is available for an additional $10/day.
- After Care (3 p.m. - 6 p.m.) is available for an additional $20/day.
- Both Before and After Care are available for $125/week.
- Before Care and After Care fees are payable directly to Kids Elite Sports on the first day of camp.
Camp Weeks @ Murch Elementary School:
- June 24th - 28th
- July 8th - 12th
- July 22nd - 26th
- July 29th - August 2nd
What You Need to Know:
- Valid for the Murch Elementary School location ONLY.
- Campers bring a lunch, a snack, a water bottle and sunscreen.
- Campers are encouraged to register for multiple sessions.
- Please choose your desired camp week(s) upon checkout.
Expiration: August 2, 2019
To Redeem and Register for Camp: After purchasing this voucher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your 12-digit CertifiKID Voucher code(s). You will receive a reply email from Kids Elite Sports Camp with registration instructions.
- Important: Your child(ren) will not be registered for camp until you complete their registrations.
Registration Questions? Need More Information? Please call (240) 321-9287 or email email@example.com. Please mention that you are calling in regard to the CertifiKID Summer Camp offer.
Valid only for the 2019 camp sessions at Murch Elementary School listed above. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed for multiple children or multiple camp sessions. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions or discounts. Not valid on prior camp enrollments. Merchant cancellation policy applies. This very special camp deal is nonrefundable. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.