- By City
- All Deals
- Most Popular
- Community Giving
- Explore More
"If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!" ~Peter Pan (J.M. Barrie).
Set your inner Lost Boy (or Wendy) free to roam among the branches, under the canopy. Climb and zip along the aerial trails of The Adventure Park at Sandy Spring as though you were flying through the trees in search of “faith, trust and pixie dust”. Fill yourself with that magical feeling one gets when they let go of fear and embrace adventure!
The Adventure Park offers both family and grown-up fun. Choose from 13 different aerial trails - beginner through advanced levels.
The Adventure Park at Sandy Spring is truly a place of wonder. They provide each guest with a harness, all necessary equipment, and an interactive safety briefing that demonstrates how to climb in the park. Every climber is continually connected to a safety cable during their time in the trees. With a wide selection of separate aerial trails of varying levels of difficulty, there is something for all ages and abilities--5 and older. Embark on an above ground adventure on the bridges that span the trees, rope platforms, zip lines and wood configurations that make up the over 190 unique challenges. Hone your skills, bolster your endurance and build confidence while immersing yourself in a one-of-a-kind experience. Skilled and trained Adventure Park staff members monitor the Park and are on hand to lend assistance if needed.
Great for family bonding time, a cool double date retreat, girl or boy's night out, or just a way to reconnect to that wide-eyed adventure seeker deep inside you that has - like Peter Pan - refused to grow up. Now you can keep the magic going with 25% off this fun filled party deal. Click HERE for more information.
Information & Restrictions
The Deal: $76 for TWO Weekday Tickets to the Aerial Adventure Forest at The Adventure Park at Sandy Spring (38% Off)
- Voucher value is $122.44 and includes admission fees for any 2 Junior or Adult Climbers, 7% admissions tax + 1.30 reservation fee.
What You Need to Know:
- Valid ANY Regular Weekday (Monday - Friday) only. NOT valid on Weekends.
- Reservations are required. Subject to weather.
- Non-climbing observers are always free and welcome at the Park.
- Open 9am - dark.
- For ages 7 and up.
- Ages 5 and 6 participate alongside a parent for $12. One adult per 5/6 year old required.
- Maximum weight of 265.
- Must sign park User Agreement and Liability Waiver.
- Reservations may be changed in advance of climb time by contacting the Adventure Park office during office hours at (240) 389-4386. However no-shows will not be credited.
Expiration: Valid for admission weekdays through November 30, 2019
- Make your online reservation on The Adventure Park at Sandy Spring website.
- Use your vendor code, which can be found on your CertifiKID voucher when making your reservation.
- The vendor code can be used two times when making your reservation, as it is valid for two climbers.
Valid only at Sandy Spring location, Monday - Friday ONLY. Not valid on weekends. Multiple vouchers may be purchased and redeemed. Voucher may only be redeemed once. No residual value may be carried forward. Cannot be combined with any other special offers, promotions, discounts or event tickets. Not valid on prior purchases/reservations. Additional service charges may apply. Vendor is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided at redemption. Operating hours are subject to change; check directly with vendor prior to visit. Merchant cancellation policy applies.
This offer is only available through CertifiKID. If you experience any issues or difficulties with registering or purchasing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly.
Find even more great Washington, DC Coupons & Deals from CertifiKID.
Customer Reviews & Photos
Most Popular:see all »